You are all welcome, We will be taking the car to the Grand Rapids Auto show February 1st and will be there until the 6th. Should anyone on the westside of the great state of Michigan be interested we will have two vehicles there.
Thank you for starting this, James. I'm curious about the distribuion of the PE's from several aspects.
1) Where did they all end up?
2) How many of the folks that reserved the PE's also own and regularly upkeep another older classic Fiat automobile.
3) How many of the folks that reserved PE's followed through and bought them to keep?
4) How many of the folks that reserved PE's did so merely to resell at a profit?
5) How many or the folks decided to opt out so that they could buy a Fiat 500 better suited to the combination of options of their choice? Or holding out to buy an Abarth 500 or a convertible 500?
6) How many declined their reservation out of frustration with the rollout?