Quantcast

Tinted!

Giallo Edizione
What do you think? ( its actually a legal tint but then angle makes it look absolutely bad boy.

Car color just does't photgraph correctly. Its a stronger yellow that this. Camera is overcompensating.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Tinted!

sam500
I really like it! I was actually thinking about doing that myself, and now I'm even more convinced! Thanks for the picture.

Re: Tinted!

Miler74
Liked this color. Mine also has a similar yellow color and now I am going to give it a new look by using vinyl vehicle wraps. I love flowers and gardens so my custom wrap design would also be having pretty tulips. So excited!